Thursday 10 December 2009

Guys... I think God just moved in down the street.

Oh no, wait - it's a pachinko parlour.

Playland Happy Asabu just opened up just up the road from me and... it's pretty eyecatching. I mean, it's lit from within and without by blinding white lights, so can you blame me for thinking that maybe it might be where God lives? I mean, this is probably what the Kingdom of Heaven looks like, right?


That's the view from one of my windows, and holy shit am I glad I don't live opposite that thing. Or under the rooftop billboard that they've erected opposite, where the lights seem to shine down on the appartment building itself just as much as onto the billboard.

And that is how you do light pollution!

1 comment:

  1. The giant advertisement lights up our doorway, perhaps making it less attractive to burglars and other undesireables.

    ReplyDelete