Monday 23 November 2009

Product Review: Kit Kat Ginger Ale

Jesus wept, Nestle Japan! Can you slow down for just one second?! No sooner am I over the delights of Royal Milk Tea Kit Kat and the shock of seeing Sports Drink Kit Kat back in the shops than:


Ginger Ale Kit Kat! Do I need to review it? It smells a little like Canada Dry and it tastes like tangy white chocolate. There is a faint ginger aftertaste that's quite impressive, but really if you served me this and the Apple Vinegar Kit Kat I saw a while ago on a silver platter, I don't know that I could accurately identify which was which.

Christ. I love their... verve.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a vegetable juice drink KitKat in the 100 yen shop yesterday (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a theory that they're doing some kind of end of year clearout, because I've started seeing like 3 wacky flavours of KitKat at every convenience store!

    ReplyDelete