Tuesday 17 November 2009

I love Shiina Ringo moonwalking

Spotted by Yuki on TV the other day, Shiina Ringo in a new Watering KissMint ad:



A pretty awesome ad where Ringo-chan has a Watering KissMint (ah, that product name doesn't even seem strange to me anymore) and then decides to do a moonwalk and a really cool pose. I'm for it!

And of course this led me to find out that Tokyo Jihen have a new single coming out:



Hmmm, I'm not sure about the single really, but the video is great and also includes moonwalking. I like to think that this whole thing is some conceptual art project paying tribute to Michael Jackson in the most deadpan way possible, but who can say. I really should have known about this single before of course, but apparently news broke while I was out of the country, and while there is a really good Shiina Ringo English language forum - that place is just exhausting. I don't mean to be horrible, but I really can't be bothered to spend any time there. I feel my life force being sucked away as soon as I even think about commenting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment