Friday 29 August 2008

Busy Works

I'm much to busy preparing for future content to worry about providing current content today. Or rather, I just spent so long wrestling with the concept of hosting, embedding and so-on that I really can't be bothered to post much more than this.

I fixed my old "Field Recordings" post where I upped a recording of the train journey into town. Hopefully now I can do a bunch more of these, stream them here and set them for download too using the joys of archive.org and ourmedia.org. Y'see, I should've just gone with the hippies to start with.

Go back and look at the post heeee-yah: Field Recordings 1

I guess in other news, last weekend Matt was cleaning out his old appartment. I went along to help transport a microwave, but all I got out of the deal was a shoe-rack and this lousy coffee table:


It doesn't even have any bloody legs, and those plastic things keep getting in the way all the time. Oh well, you get what you pay for I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment