Saturday 1 September 2007

B-Cubed Addenda

Oh my! I forgot! So here are some punchlines and additional information for the "Bikers, Beer and Bears" post that you may have enjoyed:

One of the bikers has a musical horn. It plays the theme from The Godfather. No, I'm not kidding!

At Sapporo Beer Museum we had a drink with a Canadian called Gord.

At Sapporo Fish Market you can get cans of Bear Meat. Which is... well I still don't know what to think. Apparently it's legal here... ? Which is the only place in the world or something. Hmmm.

I taught a high school girl the word "Awesome" this week. I explained it meant "really good" and she tried it out a couple of times with a strong Japanese accent. The third time she said it, it was perfect, like an American high school girl - "That's AWEsome!". I may have created a monster.

OK, now a picture of an amusingly named store that sells designer clothes and goods for dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment